7GCAA in Southern Indiana

Hello everyone,
I joined the forum a while back and have been a voyeur so far! What a great resource for all of us. Our GCAA was purchased for fun for the parents (my wife is a pilot, too) and to train our kids. I used to instruct in Citabrias, but had not flown a taildragger in over 15 years! Luckily the rust wasn’t too thick and is mostly gone. :cool:

Bartman

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the only free online community expressly devoted to the Champ, Citabria, and Decathlon family of airplanes!

Enjoy the GCAA and when the Lambo has to go because of disuse related to your new family flying activities, please list it in our classifieds area so we'll have first dibs! lol

Glad you found us. (y)

donv

Welcome! I bought a GCAA for the same reason. While I didn't train my kids in it, they did a lot of flying in it and got the flying bug, so it achieved it's purpose. I found it was better to have someone else teach my kids, and in the end I couldn't find anyone who would teach them in the GCAA, so my daughter got her private in a 152. We are working on her tailwheel endorsement, though.