8KCAB 8KCAB Maintenance and Parts manuals

AKpilot

Does anyone know where a guy can find copies of parts and service manuals applicable to a 2008 KCAB. ACA contracts to a company that wants 800.00 for the manuals.

Big Ed

N50247 - '79 Super D
Unbelievable rip off.

Aircraft Spruce has the old Bellanca Manuals.

I followed a couple pages of links returned by a Google search and eventually found a PDF of the Bellanca Service Manual for my '78 Decathlon free on a file transfer site. Still looking for a parts manual.

Helo pilot

I just bought the maintence and parts manuals from ATP for my 2012 Super D. You need to order the one time paper editions. Together they were $256.

Bob Turner

Wow! What is so different about the 2008 bird? My Bellanca manuals are semi-useful, but worth no more than ten bucks each.
Well, 18.56 each today's money. The only real difference is the metal spar wing, and if you need a manual on that your insurance company will probably buy it - or new wings!

AKpilot

I found the 1991 and newer manuals on eflightmanuals, Does anyone have experience with them?
Hey Helo Pilot, what is the date of publication on the manuals from ATP for your 2012 8KCAB?

Helo pilot

The service manual is revision B October 3, 2017, the parts manual last revised April 23, 2003. This sucks as the parts manual does not contain the aluminium landing gear.