A Cub Prebuy?

Bob Turner

I really like this forum. Bart has never segregated us into "members" and "looky loos."
Some poster wants a prebuy in San Diego - where I live - and asks "members only" over at Super Cub dot org. Fascinating!

Hiperbiper

Bob,
If you do the pre-buy don't forget to check on the new AD that just came out on J3's...

" Aircraft must be inspected after every flight for bird strike damage to the wing trailing edge(s)...

🤣😁😄😀

Happy New Year!

Chris

Bob Turner

I don't do prebuys - but I have friends that do. The poster won't be getting any advice from me - I am among the unwashed this year.

Bob Turner

Unwashed, as in not a member. But don't joke about water - the Colorado River is our big deal source, and even in good years it would have a tough time supporting this many people.

When I moved to San Diego there were 100,000 folks sending daily dumps to Point Loma, and thence to the Pacific. Now there are five million, and they are considering straining the poop out and piping the good stuff back to us.

Way too many humans - in a decade more or less, I am sure I shall make it one fewer.

I note that the poster got three responses. He/she could have had a dozen if he would have considered the opinions of those who haven't sent money to the forum this year.