Bellanca Aerobatics Guide

Bartman

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks to Bo Gilham for sharing this with us.

Please, if you haven't done aerobatics before, please get instruction before trying these maneuvers on your own. Use a parachute, comply with the regulations regarding equipment and airspace, and do a thorough aerobatics-grade preflight on your airplane before flying. Thanks! :)

CitAcro 1.jpg

CitAcro 2.jpgCitAcro 3.jpgCitAcro 4.jpgCitAcro 5.jpgCitAcro 6.jpgCitAcro 7.jpgCitAcro 8.jpgCitAcro 9.jpgCitAcro 10.jpgCitAcro 11.jpgCitAcro 12.jpgCitAcro 13.jpgCitAcro 14.jpgCitAcro 15.jpgCitAcro 16.jpgCitAcro 17.jpgCitAcro 18.jpgCitAcro 19.jpgCitAcro 20.jpgCitAcro 21.jpgCitAcro 22.jpgCitAcro 23.jpgCitAcro 24.jpgCitAcro 25.jpgCitAcro 26.jpgCitAcro 27.jpgCitAcro 28.jpgCitAcro 29.jpgCitAcro 30.jpg

CitAcro 31.jpg

Last edited:

Bartman

Administrator
Staff member
I think there's an error in the "Slow Roll" diagram. It shows right rudder by position five when the written description shows it more like late in position three as you're transitioning into position 4.

What says the jury?
1594413134386.png

Bruce

What you need instruction here I thought the day you pick up the plane all skill would arrive, and I’d be a pro🤓😳😁😁😁

On the serious side it’s been almost 15 years since being upside down and I planed on some instruction before any maneuvers. Thanks for the instruction book.

Bartman

Administrator
Staff member
Unsure if it would be of any use to anyone but I went ahead and downloaded all the individual photos and combined them into a PDF so it is more of an e-book like format. File should be attached to this post let me know if it does not work.
thanks for doing that!

Unsure if it would be of any use to anyone but I went ahead and downloaded all the individual photos and combined them into a PDF so it is more of an e-book like format. File should be attached to this post let me know if it does not work.
Thank you!

Bartman

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure how many are left so maybe send an email first before sending payment

The new TC holder for the Bellanca Cruisemaster and Viking found a box of these aerobatic guides NOS and has them for sale. $30 paypal to Mike Redpath at [email protected], includes shipping. He has maybe 50 to 60 of them so when they're gone, they're gone.