Citabria Champion Citabria Owner's Manual

Bartman

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

I found this in the box of documents that came with my 8KCAB project. It's an original Champion Citabria Owner's Manual and I think it's date 1969. The page that might normally have the copyright date has water damage so I'm not 100% sure.

My PDF app won't let me save the document after rotating the pages correctly. As soon as I can figure that out I'll upload the new copy.

Bart

Big Ed

N50247 - '79 Super D
Good idea. I'll upload the 8KCAB POH and Service Manuals to the Decathlon area. If someone has the parts manuals to share, that would be super helpful. Can't seem to find those bootleg, and don't want to buy.

Bartman

Administrator
Staff member
Something else I'll work on, the diagrams in the service manuals are the same ones used in the parts manuals but the service manual diagrams are larger and the details are much easier to see. I'll try to scan the diagrams from the manuals as I have time and will upload those too. I'm going to re-do the owners manual after looking at it last night. If the pages are separated they'll lay flatter and will scan much better. Next week's projects.