Hangar Space - Dallas TX

RCT44

Good evening,

I have posted a few times in here and am very appreciative of everyone's help thus far. I am new and am excited to learn. I will close on my 2005 superD in the next few days and will need to find some hangar space in Dallas Tx. I have called probably 15-20 different airports and the only one in the DFW area that I can find that has some hangar space available is Denton. I was curious if anyone here has any ideas on shared hangar space or other options in the area that I might look into.

Thank you in advance!

Planecrazy

Good evening,

I have posted a few times in here and am very appreciative of everyone's help thus far. I am new and am excited to learn. I will close on my 2005 superD in the next few days and will need to find some hangar space in Dallas Tx. I have called probably 15-20 different airports and the only one in the DFW area that I can find that has some hangar space available is Denton. I was curious if anyone here has any ideas on shared hangar space or other options in the area that I might look into.

Thank you in advance!
Hello
Not sure how close to Dallas you want to be. I keep 2 planes at 1F7. Air park East. it is north of Forney east of Rockwall. Asphalt is a little rough but I fly my comanche and PA 11 off of it. also has fuel. and reasonable hanger rents. Decent people.
You can get contact info off of Airnav
Cheers
Monty

RCT44

Monty,

Thanks for the note. I reached out there but couldn't get ahold of anyone. i ended up renting at Dallas Executive (KRBD). Hope to see you flying one day soon!

RC

Rwill234

Monty,

Thanks for the note. I reached out there but couldn't get ahold of anyone. i ended up renting at Dallas Executive (KRBD). Hope to see you flying one day soon!

RC
Just curious what the hangar rent is going for around DFW? I am in East Texas and finding hangar space an obstacle as well.
Thanks