New Sub-Forum! Experimental Category!

Bartman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey y'all! It's true, experimentals are airplanes too! Sure, there are experimental category Citabria and Champ lookalikes but there are a lot of other experimental category aircraft out there and here's where we can post about them.

If you're building one, let's see your project. If you're already intimately involved, let's see some photos and take a minute to tell us about it.

I'm guilty, after a few failed attempts at a plans built biplane I'm trying again with a Pitts S1-11 project. I might down-engine it to an IO-390 instead of a -540 but that decision is a long way off as I'm just getting started. The Decathlon project is still in my garage and I'm not quite sure if it will be sold or mothballed.

So let's see what's going on with our members here! :)

Explorer

Bart,

Oh Man, you've opened up a topic that interests a lot of us these days. Consider subscribing to Brian's Experimental Aircraft Channel on YouTube. The passion demonstrated by the home builders is amazing. There's some very handy fellows out there. What some turn out is very impressive. You might be in that category đź‘Ť

I like the RV8. For off trail the Highlander and Rands S21 look interesting.

Tried to upload some photo's but the site doesn't like my mobile today.

Cheers!

Last edited: