OSHKOSH 2019, July 22-28 Photos, Info, Etc.

Bartman

Administrator
Staff member
It's almost here and yours truly probably won't be showing up this year. Who's going?

Webcams from in and around Airventure
https://www.eaa.org/en/airventure/e...ams?_id=FCFCECFFDB384A9D80FA7F20088299A5&_z=z

Sent an email out this morning, probably should have asked Dale if he'd mind!!! Now to order a batch of stickers.....

Good Morning Everyone,

If you're traveling out to Oshkosh Airventure this week, above all else, be safe! Have fun too though and when you have a minute please log in and share photos and other info with us in our Oshkosh thread;

https://champcitabriadecathlonforums.com/threads/oshkosh-2019-july-22-28-photos-info-etc.334/

Feel free to post as many as you'd like, those of us stuck at home will really appreciate it. I may still try to go but we'll have perfect weather in NJ this week for painting so I'll be in the garage trying to get my 7ECA fuselage finished in time for the fall flying season.

To add photos from an Android phone, after you click the "Attach Files" button, use the "Photos" option when it says "Open From" in order to attach multiple photos at a time.

Post a photo of yourself with Dale Gauger from American Champion Aircraft and get a free site logo sticker!

Thank you and have fun!

Bart
ChampCitabriaDecathlonForums.com
908-343-1997
How to add photos to a post

Last edited:

Bartman

Administrator
Staff member
Courtesy of Dale Gauger (FB), both planes will be at Oshkosh this week

2015 Extreme Decathlon N60XD :love::love::love:

ExtremeD at OSH.jpg

Greg Koontz's new Super Decathlon airshow plane
GK Super D OSH.jpg

Last edited:

Bartman

Administrator
Staff member
Just to get things going, I'll buy an ACA t-shirt for the first member that posts 25 photos or more, all from Oshkosh 2019, all Champs, Citabrias, and Decathlons, at least one of each!

Bob Turner

I like 1207E the best, but my favorite paint scheme was right around 2003 or so - two tone with a series of small stripes on fuselage and tail. Haven't seen one like that in a while.