OSHKOSH 2020

Goodyear

Well? Any thoughts. I am thinking the volunteers get there by June 24, from all over the United States. Oshkosh has 180 hospital beds (according to City info). 500,000 visitors. Hope things are much better by then. They could just ask all of us in the high risk group to stay away (over 60, overweight, high blood pressure, smokers, diabetes, heart disease, respiratory issues, and anybody just not feeling really chipper). I am still bummed about Sun n Fun but absolute disaster if they had held it this week.

Goodyear

I see that Burning Man in September has been cancelled. Several friends fly into that. I read that EAA is waiting until May to make a decision about Oshkosh. I hope they can hold it but I assume there will still be some level of concern about the possibility of getting some of the older folks sick (I guess that is me now). Looks like the "lost year", but I will say the pattern at my usually busy airport is very quiet. This morning 3 taildraggers, a Citabria(me), a Great Lakes and a Supercub dancing in the pattern.

Bob Turner

You didn't count the three little Cubs? Maybe we were later - still the Lakes and the Citabria.