Sources for Vinyl Graphics

Bob Turner

Callie Graphics, in Magdalena, NM does my Cub bears and N- numbers, both real and model. She did two spectacular Colbert Eagles for my Decathlon. And she does complex model train stuff, all for very reasonable prices.

JimParker256

1965 Champion 7ECA (O-200)
Bart, when you said that, I was picturing the "star" as the "A", not the "T"... When I look at that, I don't see the star as a "T"... It looks like CIAABRIA...

Bob Turner

Callie can easily make any of those for under $25. And yes, Bart - that eagle. Hope Steven doesn't mind. I doid try to buy them from him. Airplane is the same color.

Yeah, I need another photo shoot.

Bob Turner

It is possible that Callie already has the artwork to produce any of these - her specialty is model airplanes, but all she does is scale it up.
Here is the bear she did for me - $25, including postage. It is like the cost of living in New Mexico is half!DSC02603.JPG

Bob Turner

This is way, way off topic, but I needed a chrome wrapper for the nose of a model. Very special font, and delicate dimensions - she worked with me, and for $22 I got enough for me and two friends.

The model is just an example of how crazy a hobby can get - mine is pre-WWII sand cast models, and I had a roof and the trucks from that era. Wit the aid of two foundries and a small company called Atlas, I was able to create this in bronze. It is not done, but for me the proof of concept is often the satisfaction point.Final art 2.JPG

Last edited: