SUN 'n FUN 2020, who's going?

Goodyear

DisneyWorld just announced it was closing Sunday. Florida Governor this morning asked all large events to reschedule. ? I am waiting to cancel my flights but doesn’t look good.

Bob Turner

Dedicated. I won’t go near a gathering or mass conveyance. I even missed the small Sunday beer fest last week for just that reason - even though they assured me the good looking girls were showing up. Giving up hugs, and cautious about fist bumps. Might even give up flight instruction for a while.

Bartman

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for posting the update! Stay healthy everyone, this should pass in a couple of months and we'll all try to get things back to normal.

Bruce

Soooo disappointed, but kinda knew this was coming. So today is good news and bad, doc let me loose the sling but still restricted for another 4 weeks of no use just more stretching. Bad news is the delay of the show was looking forward to this now to see about changing my airline ticket and housing. Can you folks in vision the financial effect the virus is having on the country. well stay healthy