Wheel pant screws

Hello All!

Had the wheel pants off of a 1979 7GCAA, and of course lost one of the screws. Any help on what size they are or where to purchase greatly appreciated! (Found this website while searching online, so I something good has come of it!)

There were two size screws - nearly identical, but slighly smaller for the cover plate area, and slightly larger for the forward most ones. Is that the same on yours, and do you know if the AN526-1032-10 is the larger of the two (that's what I am missing)?

Thanks!

Bob Turner

I have wheel pants on my 77 Decathlon. As I recall, there are a bunch of different size screws, including some 1/4"-20. What you need to do is take your can of spare screws and see which one fits.

I finally left them off - way too much trouble. But I may put them on for a long x-c later this month.

JimParker256

1965 Champion 7ECA (O-200)
I tried installing mine and making a "speed run" with my 7ECA. Could not detect ANY difference between cruise speed with and without the wheel pants. I'm taking them off and leaving them off. Too hard to check the tires, brakes, etc. with them on.

Tnchamp

My 2003 7GCBC wheel pants have a black rubber grommet that the screws go into much like a wall anchor does anyone know a source for these? Proper name for them?
Thanks,