Wheel Pants for Sale

Michael Panek

I have a set of older style wheel pants that are gathering dust. No damage and they have nut plates installed instead of the rubber nuts. $350.00 plus shipping.

Michael Panek

Sorry for the late response with pictures of the wheel pants. Here they are, complete with covers. No rubber nuts to hold them on. Nut plates installed some time ago. No damage, paint is in great shape (lust a tad dirty).

Attachments

Todd Petzold

I'm near Toronto, Canada, about as far from you as I can be. Shipping will likely be very high. I have a sister in law in Virginia I could ship to. I will check on rates and get back to you. Any idea what you want for them?

Todd Petzold

Hi Michael, sorry for the delay, we had a death in the family that has absorbed my time. Firstly, do you still have them for sale? If so, do you have the outboard supports? They should look like a tube that slips inside the axle, to which the wheel pant outboard side attaches to with a bolt. FEDEX can do it for $140 US. This requires you to package them up and get them to the FEDEX depot. Please let me know. Todd

Michael Panek

I am sorry to hear of your loss of a loved one. My prayers for you and your family. I do have the wheel pants and the axle support (it is a threaded "cup" that screws on over the axle). I reviewed the thread and I may have got the dimensions wrong. I will reconfirm tomorrow.

Thanks for the reply,
Mike

kimiles

C. Kim Miles
Hey there Mike And Todd!

Did this deal work out for you guys? If not, I’ll take them, assuming they’re still available. Other side if Canada this time; Vancouver area. Please let me know. Thanks!

Kim