47Champ
New member
Hello all!
I am the present custodian (for the past 3 years) of a 1947 Champ that has resided (as far as I can tell) most of its 8 decades in South Africa. It is fitted with an A65 and presently operates from an elevation of 5000', so it demands a lot of respect with regards to payload. That said, it still goes great and I really enjoy flying the little air knocker.
As my relationship with the aircraft is starting to become 'long-term', I have realised I will need a forum. Hence me joining CCD.
Attached is the obligatory picture.
Bjorn
I am the present custodian (for the past 3 years) of a 1947 Champ that has resided (as far as I can tell) most of its 8 decades in South Africa. It is fitted with an A65 and presently operates from an elevation of 5000', so it demands a lot of respect with regards to payload. That said, it still goes great and I really enjoy flying the little air knocker.
As my relationship with the aircraft is starting to become 'long-term', I have realised I will need a forum. Hence me joining CCD.
Attached is the obligatory picture.
Bjorn