An Addition in the Panhandle of Florida-

terryhagle

Making a cross country tomorrow- wife’s second flight in the airplane... Off to FD77 - I remember somebody here is based there. Plan to be in Friday afternoon. Ed said he’d put me in a shade hangar. Staying until Sunday afternoon. Photos to come!

Big Ed

N50247 - '79 Super D
Yeah man, I'm at FD77. Looking forward to having another Decathlon on the field!! The shade hangars are nice.

I'm in the center one of the 3 portable T hangars on the left side of the first row. My wife is out of town this weekend so I will be there for much of Saturday and Sunday, and probably Friday afternoon, so I'm sure we'll meet. Maybe a photo op?

terryhagle

Hi Ed, This is the weekend for visiting FD77. As you know, the weather allowed only for single engine Toyota travel....We were out and about this afternoon - Looked like you were putting the airplane away. I got outvoted and instead of coming over to say Hi, I had to drop off my better half and daughter. By the time I got back I had missed you. Anyways, next trip will be in the airplane. Not sure when, But I'll let you know.

Big Ed

N50247 - '79 Super D
Hi Ed, This is the weekend for visiting FD77. As you know, the weather allowed only for single engine Toyota travel....We were out and about this afternoon - Looked like you were putting the airplane away. I got outvoted and instead of coming over to say Hi, I had to drop off my better half and daughter. By the time I got back I had missed you. Anyways, next trip will be in the airplane. Not sure when, But I'll let you know.
Sorry I missed you! I was on weather watch for the Aerobatic contest at Sebring. It was on hold for 2 days, only to get cancelled today, but I did get 2 practice flights in the box.