New project N163Y 7GCBC 1978

Well according to ups tracking my interior will arrive today, since I had cargo door installed the rear panel needed to be fitted, I can’t remember how this was attached at the top. Suggestions please. Also what glue did everyone use?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2615.webp
    IMG_2615.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 20
Me neither. I did mine a quarter century ago. Experts use "Top and Landau" cement. Just a better grade of Pliobond. But maybe the 3M-30N water based stuff is now just as good?
 
Has anyone installed the cargo door and fitted the interior? If so any one have some pictures they would share?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2619.webp
    IMG_2619.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2618.webp
    IMG_2618.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2617.webp
    IMG_2617.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
Anyone have some photos of the interior with cargo door looks like I have to modify the panels,
 
Need some help trying to wrap this up and stumped on some leftover parts. So who can help with pilots window there are 2 holes seems to me there should be a way to hold open this window and something is missing, next my window hardware bag has these 3 springs but I have no memory where they came from. Let the guessing begin. Now I must admit someone else partially dismantled this before I bought it.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2640.webp
    IMG_2640.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2641.webp
    IMG_2641.webp
    931.4 KB · Views: 13
Are you refer to springs or the 2 holes in window frame?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2642.webp
    IMG_2642.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
I was referring to the holes but I see they are actually lower than the latch.
Possibly a latch to hold the window open?
 
Possibly
 
Well it’s been a day or 2, but I think there’s daylight at the end of the tunnel. Installed windshield, bled brakes, double checked all kinds of stuff. Pulled it into the daylight and hit the starter. 2 blades one puff of smoke and runs great, except!!! The oil temp pegged (opps something’s wrong with wiring) oil pressure is great till you hit the PTT switch then it jumps???anny input from the masses?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2654.webp
    IMG_2654.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2655.webp
    IMG_2655.webp
    755.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2656.webp
    IMG_2656.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2657.webp
    IMG_2657.webp
    593 KB · Views: 6
Fixed that, next is oil pressure jumping more then likely bleed over by wires being to close. Test flight today next is working out bugs!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2658.webp
    IMG_2658.webp
    599 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top